SaaS computing gives small businesses access to leading edge technologies that until now have been the domain of large organisations. With no upfront hardware and software costs, SaaS computing gives business the ability to react quickly to new challenges and maximize return on investment.
- Low implementation and administration costs compared to on premise computing. No more expensive IT maintenance costs.
- No need to worry about software updates and virus protection. This is handled by Microsoft or other enterprise vendors.
- More space is assigned as required. No expensive upgrades. Licenses can be added or reduced on a month by month basis.
- Familiar technology provides for minimal training.
- 99.9% Service Availability…….Reduced Downtime.
- Work from Anywhere……..Single sign on and desktop regardless of location.
- Data is managed in Geo-redundant data centres, and the highest industry standards. ISO 27001. FERPA, HIPPA,FISMA
- Premium Antivirus management through multiple virus scanning engines.