An easy-to-use set of productivity solutions that make it simple for businesses of all sizes to access email, important documents, contacts, and calendars from nearly any location.
Microsoft® Office 365 brings together cloud versions of our most trusted communications and collaboration products with the latest version of our desktop suite for businesses of all sizes. Designed to help meet your needs for robust security, 24/7 reliability, and user productivity, these services can be up and running in minutes—helping businesses improve productivity and reduce the cost and complexity of server management and maintenance.
ENTERPRISE-CLASS SECURITY & RELIABILITY
Office 365 delivers online versions of Microsoft email and collaboration systems that businesses have been using for decades, all designed for the reliability, availability, and performance needed by smaller organizations.
- Helps protect your email environment with always-up-to-date antivirus and anti-spam solutions built-in.
- Financially-backed Service Level Agreement with a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee.
IT CONTROL & EFFICIENCY
Office 365 virtually eliminates the time and effort that IT people must spend managing your email and collaboration servers—while keeping you firmly in control.
- Patches, security updates, and back-end upgrades are automatically deployed.
- Web-based access to system administration and user management.
- Subscription service plans allows for more accurate forecasting of IT expenditures with predictable annual costs and no hardware or upgrade costs.
- Purpose-built migration tools streamline getting started and user adoption.
- 24/7 IT-level phone support.
USER FAMILIARITY & PRODUCTIVITY
Office 365 works seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook® and the other Office programs your employees already know, while providing them with access to email, calendars, and contacts from nearly any device.
- 25GB of mailbox storage per user without driving up storage costs.
- Password-protected sites where employees and external users can work together in real-time on documents, spreadsheets, projects, and other files.
- Shared calendaring, presence information, and centralized company directory makes scheduling easier, by showing who is available when.
- Works with the devices used most—PC, Mac, Windows® Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry1.